9th GIORGIO ROTA Best Paper Award

Centro Einaudi


9th Centro Einaudi GR Best Paper Award with the support of Fondazione CRT Young researchers are invited to participate to the 9th GIORGIO ROTA Best Paper Award by submitting high-quality scientific papers (a maximum of two papers per candidate) on the following subject: Main economic tendencies in the contemporary world economy The GIORGIO ROTA Best Paper Award is open to researchers born after December 31st, 1986 with university graduate qualification (BA, MA or PhD) in the fields of economics, geography, sociology, political science or other social sciences. Topics of interest thus include, but are not limited to: · globalisation and deglobalisation processes · the economic implications of the coronavirus pandemic · the debt cycles in the post-crisis world economy · secular stagnation and the limits to growth in developed countries · emerging state regulation and regionalism in international trade · increased global economic inequality and political instability · the political economy of populism · the digitalisation of the economy · the political economy of energy transition · geopolitics of the natural resources management · the Belt and Road Initiative and other world-scale investments · global food governance and alternative food networks



You must be studying in one of the following countries:



March 15

You must be from one of the following countries:


Number of Awards


You must be studying one of the following:



The authors of the three best papers will be awarded a prize of 1.500 Euros (gross) per paper and they will be invited to present their work at the Giorgio Rota Conference in Turin in presence or by webinar. Participation to the conference is mandatory in order to be awarded the prize. The Centro Einaudi will refund up to a maximum of 1.000 Euros for travel/accomodation

Contact Information

You must be logged in to view contact information.

Register Now To View Contact Information For This Scholarship

Registered users login here.

Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident