Felician University International Scholarships

Felician University


International Student Scholarship Award: $10,000 - $15,000 per year To be considered for this scholarship, you must: Take the SATs and score at least a 980 on the Math and Evidence Based Reading and Writing scores. Have an equivalent to a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale. International Student Scholarship Award: $5,000 - $10,000 per year We understand a majority of international students do not take the SATs. The International Award does not require you to submit SAT scores and is awarded based on a complete review of the applicant’s qualifications. International Transfer Scholarship: $4,500 - $15,000 This scholarship is based on a complete review of your credentials. You will be considered for a Transfer Scholarship if you: Have more than 12 credits of earned university credit (foreign or domestic). Have at least a 2.5 GPA in your university work. Graduate Student Scholarship Award: $1,000 All incoming graduate international students qualify for this $1,000 award that is granted each academic year through completion of your program. Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship: $3,500 Awarded in addition to your International Transfer Scholarship Admitted students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society will be awarded an additional $3,500 in their scholarship award, for a maximum award possibility of $18,500. Master’s Alumni Scholarship Students who graduate from a Felician University undergraduate degree program are eligible for a $100 per credit discount toward their graduate degree at Felician University.


$1,000 - $15,000

You must be studying in one of the following countries:

United States


You must be from one of the following countries:


Number of Awards


You must be studying one of the following:



Contact Information

You must be logged in to view contact information.

Register Now To View Contact Information For This Scholarship

Registered users login here.

Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident