Marjorie Lenn Peace Research Award

American International Recruitment Agency


The AIRC Marjorie Peace Lenn Research Award was established by AIRC through the generosity of Hobsons in remembrance of Dr. Marjorie Peace Lenn who passed away in October, 2010 The award exists to encourage emerging scholars in the area of international trade in education and international student mobility. Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to compete for this award. Awardees will have their research posted on the AIRC website. They receive both a $250 cash award and a $250 travel stipend to attend the annual AIRC Conference in early December where they will present their research project to the AIRC membership. Dr. Lenn’s contribution to international education and global quality assurance was unparalleled. She served as the Vice President of the Council on Postsecondary Accreditation, was a member of the International Network of Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education, founded the Global Alliance for Transnational Education (the first truly global academic quality assurance agency), and was a member of the National Committee on International Trade in Education. Students interested in the award may submit an abstract of either completed or intended research including topic, methodology, and hypothesis by October 1, 2013 to (contact us at this email for detailed application instructions). The Awards Committee, composed of both AIRC Research Committee members and members of the Lenn family, will announce the award recipient no later than November 7, 2013.



You must be studying in one of the following countries:



October 1

You must be from one of the following countries:


Number of Awards


You must be studying one of the following:



$250 stipend; $250 travel grant to AIRC Annual Conference; Presentation at Annual Conference

Contact Information

You must be logged in to view contact information.

Register Now To View Contact Information For This Scholarship

Registered users login here.

Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident