We always welcome our visitors to contact us with any questions or comments they may have about our site and about international financial aid in general. However, we actively encourage you to use the resources available to you to learn more about financial aid.
Before you contact us about financial aid, please be sure to visit the following resources which will help you and should answer most questions:
- InternationalScholarships.com Resource Center - is packed full of advice on how to use the site and find scholarships, awards and loans.
- InternationalScholarships.com Financial Aid Resource Pages - this resource center created by InternationalStudent.com provides useful articles, advice and information about financial aid for international students.
- Financial Aid Forums - there is a dedicated forum and message board for students looking for financial aid such as scholarships and loans, please post a message and talk with fellow students about your funding options.
- International Financial Aid Blog - the IEFA Blog offers news and advice to students who are looking for international financial aid. Updated on a regular basis with new posts and articles this is a great resource to learn more.
Please also note:
- InternationalScholarships.com does not provide funding to students.
- InternationalScholarships.com cannot run or perform scholarship searches or find aid for you.
InternationalScholarships.com is designed to provide students with access to information and resources so you can locate aid yourself and find scholarships, loans and other awards to fund your education abroad.